Monday, June 11

Meet Taylor: 2013 Senior Portraits - Columbus, Ohio


Meet Taylor. Taylor is one of my 2013 Senior Models and she is absolutely fabulous. We had two amazing shoots earlier this summer and she was never afraid to strike a pose. Our first shoot was at the (roseless) Park of Roses in Columbus and our second shoot was in the Short North. Both days were extremely hot and windy but that didn't stop Taylor from looking gorgeous. I always love it when my seniors bring friends along so for her second shoot, she brought a friend with her and after a little convincing, we got her to sit in for a few pictures too.

Taylor is a Senior at Hilliard Davidson High School and hopes to carry her love of music onto college after graduating next spring. Taylor, thanks so much for modeling for me and not being afraid of wearing heels! Good luck with the rest of your Senior year and everything after that too!


Keep smiling!
Kaylina

Schedule your Senior shoot with Kaylina Norton Photography today by emailing me at kaylinanorton@gmail.com or heading over to Facebook and sending me a message on there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment