Sunday, June 24

Meet David: 2013 Senior Portraits - Pickerington, Ohio

 This is David and as you can tell, he has a lot of hair but an even more amazing smile. David is the last of my 2013 Senior Models to get his shining moment on my blog (a privilege I know that all Senior boys in High School dream of). Instead of breaking his shoot up into two days we did one long one in Pickerington last Saturday. We spent the first half in Sycamore Creek Park where to my dismay the creek had mostly dried up and left some very angry mosquitoes in its place. We spent the last half of his shoot in Old Pickerington walking up and down the street, pausing when something caught our eye.

David was such a great model, doing whatever I asked him to even if he felt silly sometimes. And despite his mother and I almost dying of heat stoke and drowning in sweat (a pretty picture, I know), David was cool as a cucumber the entire time. I'm not sure how he does it. And as you'll be able to tell, David was so good at getting his super-model on in front of a wall in Pickerington that I just couldn't pick a favorite! David, thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to capture you right before you enter your Senior Year. And a huge thank you for bringing a great assortment of outfits to choose from. I wish more guys were like you! Good luck in all your endeavors in the future!

Keep smiling!
Kaylina

Schedule your Senior shoot with Kaylina Norton Photography today by emailing me at kaylinanorton@gmail.com or heading over to Facebook and sending me a message on there.

1 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kaylina.... these are amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete