Friday, June 15

Meet Brielle: 2013 Senior Portraits - Granville, Ohio


Meet Brielle. She's an incredibly beautiful senior at Liberty Union High School and was so much fun on both of her shoots. For the first shoot we headed to Sycamore Creek Park in Pickerington, Ohio and spent the last shoot in downtown Granville. Brie was such a great model because she did exactly what I told her to do (and nothing else). Her literal translation of everything I said proved for some humorous moments where I actually fell over from laughing so hard. We ended the session by heading over to Whit's and grabbed some frozen custard. She may kill me for posting these pictures, but we had a lot of fun trying to snap some pictures before it all melted.

Brielle, you're gorgeous and so funny. Thanks so much for giving me the great opportunity of taking your pictures and capturing your personality as you enter your senior year of high school. Good luck with everything in the future but especially the marching band season this year. You're going to rock as Field Commander!



Keep smiling!
Kaylina

Schedule your Senior shoot with Kaylina Norton Photography today by emailing me at kaylinanorton@gmail.com or heading over to Facebook and sending me a message on there.

2 comments: