Friday, June 8

Meet Madison: 2013 Senior Portraits - Lancaster, Ohio


Meet Madison. She's one of my 2013 Senior Models and, as you can tell, she's gorgeous. As one of my senior models, she had two shoots that allowed for a great variety in pictures. We spent the first shoot at the beautiful Sycamore Creek Park in Pickerington and we spent the second shoot walking around downtown Lancaster.

Madison is a senior at Liberty Union High School and a member of the Marching Band and the National Honor Society, among other things. Madison, thank you so much for being a model for me. I had so much fun on the shoots with you and I think that fun comes through in the pictures. The best of luck in the rest of your Senior year and many years to come!


Keep smiling!
Kaylina

Schedule your Senior shoot with Kaylina Norton Photography today by emailing me at kaylinanorton@gmail.com or heading over to Facebook and sending me a message on there.

1 comments:

  1. Charlotte MuesegaesJune 10, 2012 at 4:53 PM

    I loved Madison as a person and student. What beautiful senior pictures!

    ReplyDelete