Monday, June 4

Columbus Engagement Shoot: Brittany and David


I met David and Brittany at Dawes Arboretum at noon on Memorial Day. Not my best idea, because it was at least 300 degrees and the humidity was almost visible (okay, I might exaggerate slightly). But David and Brittany were great sports and drove with me all over the place while we found the greatest little spots in the arboretum. David served as our guide and chauffeur around the arboretum, driving us in circle after circle when we noticed something cool we had just passed.

After we got over the initial shock of the heat, I started to ask Brittany about how she and David met. First, let me say that Brittany is an absolutely amazing girl. She works 12 hours days at a nursing home in Lancaster and she definitely deserves a round of applause for that. She works with David's aunt and met him through her. They've been together for about a year and you can tell that they've had fun the whole way. The way these two joked with and teased each other was adorable.










I had so much fun with these two last weekend that I can't wait for their wedding in September. I am so glad that they chose to book me for their backyard wedding. David and Brittany, thank you so much for spending the day with me. You two are absolutely adorable and the fun you two share is infectious.

Keep smiling,
Kaylina

0 comments:

Post a Comment