Wednesday, July 25

Pitman Family Portraits - Canal Winchester, Ohio

When Julie contacted me and told me she was interested in having her family portraits taken at Slate Run Farm, I was instantly excited for the shoot. And when she told me she had two boys, ages 2 and 10 months, I got even more excited. The last time I had a shoot at Slate Run it was for the Faz Engagement/Family shoot in March. And it was so much fun then, that I knew the Pitman Family shoot last Saturday was going to be absolutely amazing. Then Julie threw in the cherry on top: she was bringing suckers.





Julie and Roy are an adorable couple that has made an incredibly beautiful family with their sons Samuel and Andrew. I started the shoot by hanging back and just capturing the way they interacted with each other while they walked around the farm. We stopped to check out the sheep, chickens, and even a 1 day old baby calf.  And after the grand tour and lots of pictures along the way, Samuel and Andrew were given lollipops and the cuteness factor was instantly multiplied by 100.





Roy and Julie, thank you so much for spending last Saturday with me and sharing your gorgeous boys with me! I had a great time taking your pictures and I hope I captured your boys just as you know and love them.

Keep smiling,
Kaylina

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! What type of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! These pictures were taken with a Canon 50D and a combination of the 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 and the 50mm f/1.4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject?
    Lisa Saad

    ReplyDelete