Friday, April 6

Engagement Session: Beth and Mario


The girls burst out of the car and started running across the grass to the table I had set my gear on. Their matching hair and dresses were too cute to handle and I warned them immediately, "be patient with me, I'm bad with names to begin with, and you guys look exactly alike!" It was easy to learn their names though, Emma, 8, and Olivia, 6, had such bright smiles and amazing (and completely different) personalities. They were incredible little models and the sweetest girls in the world.

I met Beth and Mario on Sunday at Slate Run Farm in Canal Winchester for their engagement shoot. When Beth asked a few weeks ago if she could bring her daughters along for the shoot, I was thrilled. Marriage is all about celebrating love and family so I thought it was the perfect way to capture the gorgeous, new family Beth and Mario would have for the rest of their lives. The girls really enjoyed themselves as we explored the farm- petting baby lambs, chasing chickens, and running off in every direction giving Beth, Mario, and I some chances to shoot on our own.








Beth, your girls are gorgeous and natural models, and Mario, they absolutely adore you! Thank you so much spending the afternoon with me and letting me get to know your family. And a very special thanks to Grandma for watching the girls while the rest of us snuck off  to shoot and for being such a great assistant!




Keep smiling!
Kaylina

0 comments:

Post a Comment