Saturday, May 5

Madison's Sneak Peak: 2013 Senior Session


I shot Madison's Senior Session last Sunday at Sycamore Creek Park in Pickerington. I had so much fun with her and her mother, walking around the park on such a gorgeous day. Madison had a bag of outfits and shoes ready for the shoot (a girl after my own heart) and she looked beautiful in every single one of them. I had scheduled her best friend's senior shoot right after hers at Sycamore Creek Park as well so we had a fun little overlap session with both of them before she took off. Check out this short sneak peak below.





Madison's one of my 2013 Senior Models and she'll get a full blog post after we shoot her final session in about a month. Make sure to like Kaylina Norton Photography's Facebook page to stay up-to-date with all the happenings. And don't forget to schedule your senior session today by emailing me at kaylinanorton@gmail.com.

Keep smiling!
Kaylina

0 comments:

Post a Comment