Monday, May 7

Brielle's Sneak Peak: 2013 Senior Session


I had an amazing time with Brielle last weekend at Sycamore Creek Park for her first senior session. She was completely fearless as I asked her to trek through mud and high water to get some great shots. I absolutely loved the variety of outfits she brought and her ability to wear a sweater in 70 degree weather is inspiring. You might recognize Brie from the sneak peak I posted a few days ago featuring her best friend, Madison. We scheduled their senior sessions back to back so we could have a short session with both of them. Check out the sneak peak below.






Brielle's one of my 2013 Senior Models and she'll get a full blog post after we shoot her final session in about a month. Make sure to like Kaylina Norton Photography's Facebook page to stay up-to-date with all the happenings. And don't forget to schedule your senior session today by emailing me at kaylinanorton@gmail.com.

Keep smiling!
Kaylina

0 comments:

Post a Comment