Monday, December 31

Reflecting on 2012

My Facebook feed is full of reflections at the moment. People listing the big moments in their lives over the past year and looking forward to even better things in the New Year. For me, 2012 was a great year- I started my senior year of college at The Ohio State University and continued to grow my business, capturing seven gorgeous weddings, four engagements, ten growing families, and nine high school seniors who will be graduating in the new year. Here's just a few of my favorite images from the past year...






I am so thankful to all of my clients, friends, and family for all of their support and I am heartily looking forward to everything 2013 has to offer. All I can say is, "Thank you, thank you, thank you"!

Happy New Year!

Keep smiling,
Kaylina

0 comments:

Post a Comment