Wednesday, December 26

Meet Teddy - 1 Year Shoot: Heath, Ohio

Christmas Lifestyle Baby Photos

There are two things you need to know about Teddy- he has amazing blue eye and LOVES cookies. Okay, those two things are pretty obvious from the pictures, but they're still important. I met Teddy's parents at the Wheeler Wedding a few weeks ago. His mom, Morgan was one of the lovely bridesmaids. As I arrived at Morgan's parents' house in Heath for the shoot, Morgan, Teddy, and his dad, Dave, met me at the door. Teddy was a little unsure of me but I was told they had been practicing their "cheese!"s and were ready for the shoot.

It was true. Teddy warmed up to me almost immediately and the plate of cookies used as an incentive was devoured just as quickly. While I never got him to actually say "cheese!", Teddy was great and gave me a very wide variety of adorable expressions to work with.

Christmas Lifestyle Baby Photos

Christmas Lifestyle Baby Photos

Christmas Lifestyle Baby Photos

Christmas Lifestyle Baby Photos


Christmas Lifestyle Baby Photos


Christmas Lifestyle Baby Photos

Love his expression here- he's so ready to be done!

Morgan and Dave- you have one charming little guy on your hands. Thank you so much for allowing me to capture Teddy during this magical age and time of year. I hope you enjoyed your Christmas and will continue sticking him in that huge stocking until he out grows it. So cute!

Keep smiling,
Kaylina

0 comments:

Post a Comment