Tuesday, December 31

Reflecting on 2013...

2013 has been an incredible year for me both personally and professionally. On a personal note, I graduated from college, started my first full-time job, and got engaged in July. Even though I've had a lot going on in my personal life, photography has remained my passion and my creative release when other things might be a little overwhelming.

I was extremely blessed to have gotten to know so many couples this past year through capturing their engagements, weddings, or just getting to know them over a cup of coffee in a local Starbucks or Panera in preparation for their weddings next year. I also had the opportunity to get to know several, charming high school guys who have since moved on and started the next chapter of their lives.

Best of 2013 Senior Pictures

Best of 2013 Senior Pictures

Best of 2013 Wedding Photography

Best of 2013 Wedding Photography

Best of 2013 Senior Pictures

Best of 2013 Senior Pictures

Best of 2013 Wedding Photography

Best of 2013 Wedding Photography



Best of 2013 Wedding Photography

Best of 2013 Wedding Photography

My relationship with my clients is one of my favorite parts of being a photographer and I cannot stress enough how lucky I am to be able to work with such amazing people who believe in me and my talent. To everyone who helped make my 2013 an amazing year- thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

Keep smiling!
Kaylina

0 comments:

Post a Comment