Saturday, November 12

Couple Session: Kelli and Phillip

"We do love each other, I swear," Kelli playfully reassured me about half way through our session Sunday at the beautiful Blacklick Woods Metro Park in Reynoldsburg. But she didn't have to tell me. I could tell. They teased each other non-stop and as far as I'm concerned, love is the only thing that could have convinced Phillip that a two hour photo shoot (complete with two outfit changes) was a good idea. But he was a great sport and Kelli was born to be in front of a camera. She was always ready with a killer smile and her amazing red hair was always shinning in the sunlight. Things like that make my job easy.







Sunday was absolutely beautiful weather. Even Kelli and Phillip's dogs loved it. The beautiful Darcy and Dippy had matching blinged out collars that just pulled their little family together so well. I've never worked with dogs before and I have to admit, I was a little nervous. But these two lovely ladies were literally smiling in the pictures. Couldn't ask for anything more.


I cannot get over how cute these two are together. Although, Kelli laughs when I use the word cute. But it's my favorite way of describing these two. I like to talk to my subjects when we're shooting to keep everyone loose and happy. And the look they gave each other when I asked about how they met was nothing less than hilarious. The answer I got was just as unique and incredible as the two of them. I'm so glad that these two chose to spend such a wonderful Sunday afternoon with me and share their story and their love with me. I'll never get tired of listening to love stories.






You can check out the sneak peak pics from this shoot here.
Keep smiling,
Kaylina

0 comments:

Post a Comment