Sunday, December 4

I Survived.

Wow. The last few weeks have been insanely busy. But I do enjoy a challenge. And I have arrived at the end of Autumn Quarter 2011… Victorious. I survived the fall quarter and am taking a few quick breaths before diving into next week. Next Saturday, I will be taking pictures of all the lovely ladies at the Princess Ball at Fairfield Christian Church. It’s a wonderful event made to make every little girl feel like a princess and teach them the importance of treating themselves and their bodies with the respect and love they deserve. It’s such a great message and I’m so excited to be a part of it. Then Sunday I will be shooting the Kimes wedding at the OSU faculty club and I am looking forward to shooting a gorgeous December wedding.


I apologize for not giving everyone a sneak peak of the Dunn Wedding I shot on Nov. 11th but the full post (in all its glory) will be coming VERY SOON. In all the madness of the recent weeks, Blake did manage to drag me away from my school work, picture editing, and constant stressing to take me to the Columbus Museum of Art. It was an amazing day and I plan on giving it a full post of its own as soon as I find the time. But because every post is better with a picture, here’s my favorite detail shot from the Dunn Wedding:




Please check out the Facebook page for the Princess Ball here. If you're in the area there is still a lot you could do to help so please don't hesitate to ask!

Keep Smiling!
Kaylina

0 comments:

Post a Comment