Wednesday, June 25

Kelli and Phil: Engagement Session Pickerington, Ohio

To be truthful, this isn't really an engagement session. Kelli and Phil got married earlier this year in an intimate ceremony that showed off both their love for each other and their casual, laid back nature. When Kelli contacted me about photographing the wedding reception they're having in July to celebrate their marriage with friends and family, I was ecstatic. I LOVED working with these two nearly three years ago for their "just because" couple session and couldn't wait to work with them again.


Kelli is the most amazing ball of energy, smiles, and laughter you could imagine. I mean it. She and Phil compliment each other's personalities perfectly- always teasing each other but never failing to show the love that is there underneath.

After showing Kelli the first few sneak peaks she pointed out to me that she wasn't looking at the camera in any of them. That was not a conscious effort on my part, but I think I can attribute it to two things: 1- I love the way that she and Phil interact and I was naturally drawn to the photos where they are engrossed in each other, acting naturally, forgetting that I'm there. I like the way that Kelli looks at Phil. There are few things more beautiful than a woman in love. 2- Even in poses when Kelli was supposed to be looking at the camera, she ended up looking at Phil. I blame it on his raw, animal magnetism. But for Kelli's sake, I included more of her looking at the camera in this post =)












Kelli and Phil- thank you so much for spending the evening with me and keeping me laughing. I hope these pictures caught a small glimpse of your relationship together and I can't wait to capture more at your reception next month!

Keep smiling!
Kaylina

0 comments:

Post a Comment