Tuesday, February 7

Wanted: 2013 Senior Models



It's already that time! Yep- if you're a Junior right now it's time to start thinking about Senior Pictures. I am looking for some 2013 Senior Models. Approximately 3 girls and 3 boys so please hurry up and apply. Here's what being my 2013 Senior Models means...
  • you get three gorgeous portrait sessions booked between March 1st and June 30th
  • a deep discount off of normal senior portraits (I'm talking FREE)
  • a cd with ALL of the pictures on it with full printing and sharing rights (not to mention bragging rights)
So here's what I'm looking for. Exceptionally gorgeous individuals who are going to be graduating in 2013 with mad style, a love of being in front of the camera, and the tendency of sharing great things with your friends. An appreciation for amazing free deals may also be helpful.

If you think that applies to you (or someone you know) and you're interested in all the great perks of being one of my 2013 Senior Models email me at kaylinanorton@gmail.com. Include your name, age, school, and a picture of you. You can nominate other people if you so wish (like your boyfriend) but please make sure they're okay with it so I can actually use them. You've got nothing to lose! If you're a 2012 Senior who hasn't had their pictures yet- there's still time! Email me today (you've got to stop procrastinating eventually) and we'll fix that right up.

Keep Smiling!
Kaylina

0 comments:

Post a Comment