Thursday, February 23

Couple Session: Michelle and Andy


"We have't had a photo session with just the 2 of us since our wedding in 1993," she explained in her first email to me. Michelle saw my Valentine's special through my Facebook page  and contacted me for a long over due photo shoot. The shoot was a little hard to schedule due to our lovely Ohio weather and the hectic schedule that comes with two children in sports, but when I arrived at their house last Saturday, the weather was behaving beautifully. Weird weather for February, but I'm not going to complain. Their house was situated back in a gorgeous wooded area with an amazing pond and cute little cabin behind. I love taking pictures at the subjects' homes because its so personal and reflects even more about them.

Michelle and Andy met at a local 4-H camp more than 25 years ago and you can still tell that they see each other just like those kids did when they first met. And I hope that Michelle is okay with me revealing her age here, but you can tell from the pictures, she's still absolutely beautiful. And at the risk of sounding like a squeaky teenage girl, these guys are so cute together! Thanks so much to both Michelle and Andy for sharing their lovely home with me!

Keep smiling!
Kaylina










1 comments:

  1. You definitely captured the love and joy this couple feels for each other. The pictures are great, and I agree with doing it at their home - makes the pic so much more personal!

    ReplyDelete