Friday, September 2

The September Issue

Wow!

This week just flew by. Work was completely hectic and I've been trying to soak up these last few weeks of summer. I know that almost everyone is back in school which means I can feel my summer coming to an end and I'm not ready! Because all I see when school starts is the impending winter. It's no secret to anyone who knows me that I HATE winter. But I forget that there's an amazing 2 and a half months before the cold.

The September issue of Vogue came a few days ago. It's huge: 758 pages with Kate Moss rocking the cover. I normally read every word on every page of every issue but I'm not so sure I'll be able to finish this one. The arrival of the September issue means fall is here. It means that I can start wearing my boots again. And all of the clothes I have tucked away in the back of the closet, waiting for the first chilly days.

Autumn is my favorite because everything about it is beautiful. The colors, the clothes, the weather. I want it to last forever. We just have to get through the sweltering weekend first.

Stay cool and stay smiling!
(And Go Bucks!)

Kaylina

0 comments:

Post a Comment