Monday, September 5

Labor Day Weekend

Yay for holiday weekends. Anytime I get an extra day of work, I'm for it. This weekend was particularly nice.

Blake and I taught the 9:00 am Sunday school class for K-5th grade Sunday morning. It was our first time, but it went really well. It helps when it's a holiday weekend and only three kids show up. We spent Sunday afternoon and evening watching "Band of Brothers" on Blu-ray. And we wrapped up the night by meeting some friends for dinner.

Today Blake, who is the Percussion Caption Head for Canal Winchester's band, had to go to Canal's Labor Day Festival Parade. I decided to go along because I can't past up insanely unhealthy festival food. I took my camera along and had a pretty great time.









It was a pretty great weekend, which we needed. Blake starts back to college tomorrow and it's back to work for me. Hope everyone else had an amazing weekend also.

Stay smiling,

Kaylina

0 comments:

Post a Comment