Friday, August 26

Meet Jonas Glay

Happy Friday!

My week has been a little crazy and I can honestly say that I haven't looked forward to the weekend this much in a long time. My one highlight for the week was my photo shoot with the Glay family on Tuesday. Adam and Nichole and big brother, Owen, welcomed Jonas Edward Glay to the family on the 12th.

The shoot was so much fun. Two year old Owen met me at the door so excited to take pictures. He was such a big helper and sat beside me "taking pictures" with his Elmo camera. Jonas was amazing as well, so calm and not even a little bit fussy.

My new assistant


It amazes me how photogenic children are. They're so comfortable around cameras and always ready with a big smile. It's truly contagious. I want to thank the Glay family for inviting me into their home and sharing their toys with me.





Check out my Facebook for more pictures from the session and don't forget to "like" my page and follow me on Twitter. I can't succeed without your help!

Thanks for all the support and keep smiling,

Kaylina

0 comments:

Post a Comment