Wednesday, April 24

Meet Mac: Granville, Ohio 2013 Senior Portraits

I met Mac on Saturday for one of my favorite senior shoots to date. I absolutely love being able to capture a senior's personality in their portraits because it makes them even more special. So when Mac's mom mentioned she wanted to spend the first hour of his shoot in Granville's public library because Mac works at his local library in McConnelsville, Ohio and is a "bookworm"- I might have done a little happy dance. (And when I saw the huge windows and gorgeous natural lighting in the library, I definitely did dance.)


Library Senior Pictures Ohio

So this is Mac. And to put it simply, he is an amazing guy. Not only is he extremely smart and at the top of his high school class, but he is also incredibly nice- he laughed politely at all of my lame jokes and didn't make fun of me for getting my right and left confused. Mac will be attending Brown University in the fall where he will be studying Astrophysics! It's no wonder that his family is incredibly proud of him.

Library Senior Pictures Ohio

Library Senior Pictures Ohio

Library Senior Pictures Ohio

Library Senior Pictures Ohio

Library Senior Pictures Ohio

After an hour at the gorgeous library we headed to Bryn Du Mansion where Mac's family jumped in on a few pictures as well. The mansion is where Mac's oldest sister, Jenna, got married last year so it was great to have his sisters, brother-in-law, and "niece", Bella the Bulldog, there as well. And to top off a perfect shoot, we finished up with Mac showing off his humorous side with his "MAC DDY" license plate.

Bryn Du Senior Pictures

Bryn Du Senior Pictures


Mac (and the rest of the Woodburns) thank you so much for spending your Saturday with me. I loved getting to know you and I wish you all the best in the future. Your future is so bright!

Keep smiling!
Kaylina

0 comments:

Post a Comment