Saturday, August 25

Meet Lizzie: 2013 Senior Portraits - Granville, Ohio

Meet Lizzie- she's a senior at Granville High School and obviously gorgeous. I was a little nervous going into this session because I didn't get to have an initial client meeting with her. We talked on the phone on Wednesday and met for her shoot on Saturday. But I was thrilled, to say the least, when I saw just how gorgeous she was when we met. And Denison University in Granville was just as beautiful bathed in the last few hours of sunlight for our sunset senior shoot.



Denison Senior Pictures Ohio

Denison Senior Pictures Ohio

Denison Senior Pictures Ohio

Denison Senior Pictures Ohio

Wait, there's more (I sound like an infomercial narrator now)! This beauty is just as amazing on the inside! Lizzie runs track and is very involved in community service with a group of girls she's been friends with since she was little. I had so much fun with her as we walked around the university, ducked into buildings, and even dodged a security guard or two (I'm a little paranoid and not entirely sure we were allowed to be in the buildings).

Denison Senior Pictures Ohio

Denison Senior Pictures Ohio

Denison Senior Pictures Ohio

Denison Senior Pictures Ohio

Denison Senior Pictures Ohio


Lizzie, thanks so much for letting me take your senior pictures! You were such a pleasure to shoot and the most amazing model for me! The best of luck to you in your future- I know it's going to be amazing.

Keep smiling,
Kaylina

0 comments:

Post a Comment