Tuesday, January 17

Website Woes

Although the blog, Facebook, and photoshop skillz may throw you... I am lost with technology. I am currently undertaking the seemingly impossible task of creating my own website. And as Blake can tell you, the process is not without a few impatient huffs and even occasional tears on my part. So I apologize for the infrequencies of blog posts in the next several weeks while I battle with the internet. I do have a few baby sessions coming up in the next few weekends and will be posting those as they occur. Thank you so much to everyone who volunteered their babies as models. On another note, it's Betty White's 90th birthday today so Happy Birthday Betty!


Seriously, how fabulous is she?! Check out a great slideshow showing Betty through the years here.

Keep Smiling!
Kaylina

0 comments:

Post a Comment