Sunday, September 8

Do it yourself


A few weekends ago I went home to my parents house to visit and got enlisted to help my mom in her latest Pinterest project. We spent 40 minutes traipsing around their property (and maybe some of the neighbor's property) to find all of the letters in our last name. We learned a few things, like Ns and Rs are not easy to find, people with Ls, Is, and Xs are surprisingly lucky, and I'm glad we only have six letters in our last name. All joking aside, it was great to spend the day with my beautiful mother, doing something new. To everyone who has a Pinterest board out there full of DIY projects waiting to be done- just pick one and complete it this week. You'll feel accomplished when you actually do it yourself.

Keep smiling,
Kaylina

0 comments:

Post a Comment