Wednesday, September 26

The Best Mommy Ever

Today is my mommy's birthday. And she is the best mommy ever. Okay, I might be biased - and yes, I'm in college and still call my mother "mommy". But that's because she is.

She's the amazing woman who raised me and taught me everything I know. Yes, everything. She is absolutely beautiful - inside and out. And her love for God and everyone around her is by far the most incredible thing about her.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to any embarrassing pictures from the past at the moment. Forcing people to relive the questionable outfits on the 80s and 90s is always the best birthday gift. But here's an awfully blurry picture I took on my phone back when they couldn't even connect to the internet! That's embarrassing for both of us.



Mommy: I don't say this enough but I truly appreciate everything you do for me and all the ways you've helped me grow - physically, mentally, and spiritually. I love you! Have a wonderful day!

Keep smiling,
Kaylina

0 comments:

Post a Comment