Tuesday, November 18

Meet Madison: Senior Portraits

Senior Pictures Canal Winchester

I'm going to be honest - spending an hour and a half outside in 36 degree weather was not very high up on my "Things I Want To Do on a Saturday" list, but Madison made this freezing senior session totally worth it. She's an amazing girl with a great sense of humor who braved the same 36 degrees in jeans and a long sleeve shirt while I was bundled up in a winter coat, hat, and scarf. She's my hero.

Madison's senior shoot was a family affair with her mom, dad, and boyfriend tagging along for the ride. We met up at Slate Run Farm in Canal Winchester for a truly unique shoot - I can definitely say this is the first time I've witnessed a rooster being butchered on a photo shoot! After side stepping the roosters and some animal droppings, we started taking photos and Madison turned into a super model. She's completely gorgeous.







Since Madison's boyfriend was also there braving the cold we had him jump in on a few shots. So cute.




Senior Pictures Canal Winchester

Senior Pictures Canal Winchester

Madison brought her car to the shoot and we had some fun posing with it before heading down the road a little bit toward the cover bridge.






I love, love, LOVE this image of Madison and her boyfriend in this field!

Senior Pictures Canal Winchester

Madison- Thanks so much for letting me take your senior pictures! It was so great spending the afternoon with you and I'm so glad you were up for anything (even wearing a dress in freezing temperatures)! Enjoy the rest of your senior year and good luck with everything in the future!

Keep smiling!
Kaylina

0 comments:

Post a Comment